Are you 60 or older and looking for a free opportunity to learn how to stay healthy and meet new people?
Join us, and bring a friend!
The educational program offers six lessons that cover a wide range of topics. Join us for this fun program, where you’ll meet new people and:
- Learn about the aging process and how to make healthy lifestyle choices
- Celebrate this exciting stage of life and all the benefits that come with it
- Discuss risk factors and behaviors you should avoid to stay healthy
- Examine how alcohol, prescription medications and over-the-counter medications affect seniors differently and how you can avoid problems
- Learn how to use simple tools to help you feel more empowered about your health and the healthcare you receive
Classes begin November 14th at 1:00 p.m.
All six classes are on Tuesdays, from November 14th through December 19th, 2017. Times are 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
For more information, call Marla Pierce at 520-836-2758.
Pinal-Gila Council for Senior Citizens
8969 W. McCartney Road
Casa Grande, AZ 85194
520-836-2758 or 1-800-293-9393