About the Arizona Prevention Portal home page.
This website serves as a portal for the work of human service providers and community coalitions throughout southern Arizona working to address substance use among youth.
In partnership with University of Arizona Health Plan, Arizona Complete Health is the regional behavioral health authority for a eight-counties in the Southern Arizona region. With eleven community coalitions, social service providers and the University of Arizona, prevention services are offered to address substance use and abuse for youth and older adults.
Cenpatico is proud to partner with the following:
- Arizona Youth Partnership
- Evaluation Research and Development (University of Arizona)
- La Frontera
- Maricopa Ak-Chin CAASA
- Native American Advancement Foundation
- Pima Council on Aging
- Pinal Gila Council Senior Citizens
- San Carlos Apache Tribe
- Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation
- Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services
- Yuma Family YMCA